RECENT News articles
- Sometimes it takes a small thing, to crack a large nut.
- Comets, Candidates & Constructive Criticism
- Aspire to Retire...
- Great Britain's Great Unknown
- Simply ask the Candidates! Who is your recruiter of choice?
- Calling Time on Zero Hours Contracts?
- Staying On The Ball During The World Cup
- Good Things Do Come In Small Packages
- Not Just Engagement But a Marriage Made In Heaven
- Forget The X Factor, It's All About The Y Factor
Temp of The Year 2011
Ainsley Morgan Appointments are pleased to announce Lisa Faulkner as winner of ‘Temp of The Year 2011’.
This award is based on varying factors such as attitude, capability, effort, dependability and availability all of which Lisa excelled in all areas without question.
Lisa has won the award in acknowledgement of her hard work throughout the year and Ainsley Morgan received a number of ‘Outstanding’ comments from her placements, all of whom were more exceedingly happy with her overall performance.
Lisa has also recently temped within the offices of Ainsley Morgan Appointments, where she was given the challenging task of updating more than 10,000 records. Lisa sped through this task and Nadia Manders and the team at Ainsley Morgan will be ever grateful for the work she completed.
As a token of their sincere appreciation for her support throughout 2011 Lisa was invited to join the team at Ainsley Morgan’s annual Christmas Party held within the Flight Gallery at the Science Museum in London on 22nd December.
A brilliant time was had by all.
Written By: Ainsley Morgan On: 4th Jan 12
Very helpful and friendly staff, great knowledge of the company and what the job involved, kept in touch throughout- good communication. Placed me into a job where I was very keen in going into, and overall a very pleasant and pleasing experience throughout!.Carmen K. - Candidate March 2010