The Marketing Executive role is primarily responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing initiatives in EMEA for the retail and institutional businesses with the view to strengthen our brand awareness and support our sales efforts in client retention and acquisition.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- To manage marketing projects from idea generation through to implementation and co-ordinate agencies, external suppliers and internal stakeholders to deliver activity on time and on budget.
- General support for the implementation of all marketing activities across markets - to include branding, event management, collateral production and product promotion.
- Logistics planning and implementation of domestic and cross border events
- Executing the development and delivery of a broad range of customer facing marketing material including product and corporate collateral, promotional and campaign items, point of sale material, reports, presentations, fulfilment packs and newsletters
- Developing and implementing a range of online and offline direct marketing campaigns, utilising various media.
- General Marketing administration for department.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Proven experience in a marketing role within a financial services organization, asset management experience a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to produce high standard client communications, working with people across the company, both within and outside the region.
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- French language skills – fluent preferred, business level as minimum
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desirable - good working knowledge of CRM systems and bulk emailing
- Desirable - good design skills (PowerPoint)