This EMEA Client is currently recruiting for a full time Dedicated Implementation Advisor (DIA), an excellent opportunity for a quality focused individual who can effectively communicate with clients at all levels.
EMEA Fulfilment’s primary function is the delivery of Cash Management solutions, to the bank’s new and existing clients. This position is a client facing role, specifically project managing the delivery of Pan-European Cash Management solutions. The Dedicated Implementation Advisor (DIA) is responsible for independently acting as the primary interface with the client to establish all connectivity between organizations. They organise all internal and external project related activities to ensure a timely and smooth client implementation process. The Dedicated Implementation Advisor (DIA) needs to exercise judgment and discretion with respect to client relations and problem resolutions. The Dedicated Implementation Advisor (DIA) must be a team player, take end-to-end ownership, and drive for results to grow the business, sustain intensity and optimism while focusing on the client.
The main focus for a Dedicated Implementation Advisor (DIA) is supporting clients in implementing and on-boarding to their products and services; this includes the project management and coordination of all activities that lead to successful implementation. The role will focus on developing functional best practice, process design and people management. The teams are responsible primarily for the implementation of client setups to adopt products and services. A success candidate is responsible for providing consultative advice to customers on product offerings and raise alternative solutions to the client where necessary and also;
- Ensure the solution from the deal is mandated to completion within specified timeframes. Lead the implementation to manage delivery of products and services is completed with full accountability for end to end process
- Conduct scoping meetings with Clients, gather and document solution and installation requirements from client to fully scope project to ensure systems and products are clearly defined and signed off by the client and our product companies.
- Understand the Treasury product offerings and ensure an accurate and flawless setup
- Prepare and maintain a comprehensive project plan outlining all project deliverables, milestones and engage other resources when necessary
- Coordinate and manage internal parties to deliver the solution within the required timeframe for the client by providing regular verbal and written status updates to clients and business partners and by providing guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan and update the Treasury Sales Officer with key information and documentation in a timely manner
- Conduct regular client project meetings to ensure adherence to project plan and milestones, facilitate timely issue resolution related to the implementation and serve as a point of escalation on behalf of the client.
- Participate in cross training across the functionalized On boarding group
- Assist the Team Leader in dealing with ad-hoc issues and streamlining operational processes to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Meet and/or exceed scorecard objectives, including client satisfaction survey scores
- Adhere to all compliance, audit and risk procedures as well as all policies and procedures
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of cash management products, processes and technologies
- The Dedicated Implementation Advisor (DIA) may be required to travel to a client office to facilitate the implementation process
- Some experience with the legal and/or regulatory framework would be an advantage.
- Second European Language capabilities are preferred. The candidate must be fluent on a reading and spoken level, to enable full understanding of detailed Legal documentation.
Added By: Ainsley Morgan On: 05/12/2013